16 October 2012

Batman B/W sculpt


Facebook | Twitter | Table Taffy Studios DA Group | Tumblr
TableTaffy Store

Welp.... I guess the "Bats" outta the bag!  HAHA

It was very surreal to see the Batman design I did for the new Batman B/W line displayed at the DC Comics booth in their DC Direct showcase during New York Comic Con this weekend.  Sculpted by the always amazing Irene Matar!  I'll let ya know when it'll be released as soon as I hear the word. :)

Thank you, everyone for popping by our table!  We had a good time chatting it up and sharing stories with ya. Always fun to catch up with pals and making new pals.

Hope y'all digs!



5 comments:

Tyler Stott said...

Looks great Sean! Irene did a SUPER job.

Nicolas Rix said...

Ah dude that's awesome :)

Lord Sketch said...

oooh, I need this

it will make up a little for never getting a Cheeks Spider-Man maquette made :D

Sean Galloway said...

thank you from both of us, everyone!

HAHA we're sad, too, Lord Sketch. :)

Nick Mina said...

Sean I gotta get one of these!