01 November 2011

Big congrats....


...to my pal Justin Rasch!  He and his team just released their first teaser for
ParaNorman.  It's such an amazing animation that'll make your jaw drop!





The dealio:
When a small town comes under siege by zombies, who can it call? Only misunderstood local boy Norman, who is able to speak with the dead. In addition to the zombies, he'll have to take on ghosts, witches and, worst, of all, grown-ups, to save his town from a centuries-old curse. But this young ghoul whisperer may find his paranormal activities pushed to their otherworldly limits.

3 comments:

Philip A. Buck said...

This is so cool! I saw this over on Vera Brosgol's blog. Thanks for sharing. It was fun to watch it again! Makes me want to draw zombie hunting kids haha!

jriggity said...

Thanks for the Plug bro!!

jriggity

Gabriel Hunt said...

I saw this the other day and was blown away! I couldn't figure out if I was watching a Pixar flick, or what. It looks better than their last film, Coraline.