18 June 2010

Anim-mates "Designers Unleashed"

Hey gang... wow... it's been a minute since I have been able to get back onto the online art communities.  Been playing catch-up with my deadlines ever since I've been back from Heroes Con.

Man,  that con was a blast!  One of my favorites for sure.  Big thank you to everyone that cruised by the table to say howdy and show your gorgeous work off!  You all made our con so memorable.

Here's a cover I worked up today of some new character designs I did for my pals over at Animation Rigs.  It's for their book Anim-mates "Designers Unleashed". The book will be launched this year at their booth at San Diego Comic Con   :)

The book is a tribute to every artist that poured blood and sweat into creating new characters and exciting new worlds.  It's a great inside look at the collaborative thought and creative process from design to 3D.


Book specs: 


 -hardback 
 -86 pgs
 -full color
 -wrap around cover
 -$20 
Comic Con special price only!







Pre-Orders coming soon!





Hope y'all digs!

1 comment:

SaruJin said...

GREAAAAAAAT !!!!

^^

C ya !