28 January 2009

Spectacular Spider-man Season 2 eps #16



Heya, folks!

Spectacular Spider-man Animated, Season 2, episode 16 aired in Canada.
It's a very funny episode written by Andrew Robinson, and directed by Mike Gogen.

Here are the links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5ygHomInnA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9GWDwEjke0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGZBAIATg8g




So this is officially my first drawing of the New Year.

This year I'm focusing on telling more story in my posts, so bear with me. :)

I just got back from Arizona's Cactus con, and man.... I had a blast! Thank you, everyone, for coming by the table and the panels. I really, and truly enjoyed talking with you all, and being able to see old friends, and make new ones. I hope I didn't chew your ear off too much. ;)

One of my biggest highlights was meeting and getting to hang out with one of my all-time favorite artist, Kaare Andrews. His works has inspired me all these years.

Big, big, big thank yous going out to Joe, Ed, Freddie, Stephanie, and everyone that really made our trip such a pleasant one. I'm looking forward to next year!



Hope y'all digs!

12 comments:

anime2000 said...

Dude that is sick! I totaly love this pic. I also like the show as well. Well done on this pic; I couldn't have done someting like this all, yet.

Ryan van der Draaij said...

Sweet! Love your posing!

Tom said...

Incredible drawing! I think focusing on telling stories with your art is a great idea and I look forward to seeing more stuff like this.

Ryan Cody said...

Great seeing you at the con Sean, looking forward to seeing what you have in store this year.

Unknown said...

man thats sweet Sean! can't wait to see it all coloured up X)

Scott Jensen said...

Epic sandmaaan!! the kitties will be all over him

Lion_0 said...

Simply Awsome :)

Unknown said...

Ey! That looks good. I think all that "sand movement" around Sandman looks awesome!... I miss Spidey's face a bit, but it's clear his fighting sandman!

Rafael Grassetti said...

Hey Sean! i ve been watching your blog for a long time dude!
awesome stuff going on here!

Keep it up!

Best.
Raf

Sean Galloway said...

thank you, everyone!

it was good meeting you, too Cody! I love your work, man!

thank you, Joe!!!

COMIKXGUY said...

kaare does indeed rule

Anonymous said...

spiderman659.webs.com is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!