23 July 2007

Live Interview from Dwight and Swain's Sidebar

Hey, gang... who's got some time on their hands? If ya do here's a live interview that 2 cool cats Dwight, and Swain did about my experiences in the industry, and my inspirations. They have their own site called Sidebar. If ya wanna listen in on my babbling the link is http://sidebar.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=238157

Afterwards if you keep on listening you'll hear interviews of the AMAZING Joe Pekar and Kyle Baker.



San Diego Comicon table info:

Howard Shum and I will be set up at table #E2. I'll have both volumes of 'Grab Yo'self A Handful of Cheeks" there, if anyone is interested.


And here's the info again for the Spectacular Spider-man Animated Panel, if you have a chance to join us .

FRIDAY, JULY 27
12:45-1:45pm
SONY PICTURES TELEVISION/KIDS' WB!: THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN
ROOM 6CDEF (2,000 seats)


Hope to see y'all there!

7 comments:

Víctor Gómez said...

Greetings Mr. Galloway!

Is there another way to purchase the 'Grab Yo'self A Handful of Cheeks" book for those not so lucky to go to San Diego?

Thanks!

Sean Galloway said...

yes. :)

NB2 said...

Great interview, man. Hearing you talk about Mike Mignola forced a subconscious Hellboy from my pencil.

COMIKXGUY said...

:] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :]

SEE YA TOMORROW CHEEKS !!!!!!!!!!!!

:] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :]

"yes." ha ha :)

Víctor Gómez said...

er...well... and where can i found it? i´m from Spain and i would like to know if there´s any chance to buy it online.

thanks

SiDEBAR said...

Your a real cool guy Cheeks, Swain and I appreciate you and your skills immensely, schway!!
Take care yo!

Anonymous said...

hey Sean!!
its Me Lan aka San diego Peter Parker.
it was greatr meeting you and i'm sorry you couldn't see all my drawings cuse you wanted to see them, i had to go, the who i was with jack who's my big brother(big brothers and sisters program)Got a call from his wife who was in the hospital. but i did show Howard them. and josh has my number and i e-mailed you so i'm sorry call me!!