08 March 2007

2007 Hardback Sketchbooks are in!

I just received both versions of my 2007 sketchbook hardbacks in today. Wanna see some sneak peaks?
For those who already preordered, I'll be sending them out early next week! :) YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Thank you for the preorders and your patience!


For those who would like to order them, too, each book is $25 each shipping is $6 for the US and $8 for overseas. They both have 48 pages, and they are landscaped 12.5x 8.5. Please make all payment to my paypal account cheeks_1974a@hotmail.com

Just to give you an idea what's in each book.... Both have the same cover but with a no.1 and a no.2 and different back covers to differentiate them, too. :highfive:

Vol.1 has more of my fun pin-up stuff, and my Bastion's 7 work(s) in it, and a forward by my good bud Alberto Ruiz.


Vol.2 has designs designs designs, and work related work in it.
****UPDATE*** Vol.2 also has 50 some odd never seen designs. ;) ******











Welp that's it for now, but if more comes up I'll update ya. :)


oh, and pssssssssssssssssst.......


luff ya.

28 comments:

Kevin said...

Are you bringing these with you to Seattle? If so I can pick one up there on Sunday. They look very cool, having picked up your previous ones in San Diego I am sure this will not disappoint, may have to get two I guess :)

Bill Drastal Blog Mode!! said...

Whoah, man awesome books. I'll have to save some cash to buy one. Are they just your designs or do we get to some some sketch work and see some of your rough work too? In any case I'm sold.

Dennis DeMercer said...

how do I give you money? I know you gave your paypal info, but I don't know what that means... HELP!!!

Dude I can't wait!!!

**pees a little**

COMIKXGUY said...

HOLY CRAP !

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS ?

THIS IS THE FIRST OFFICIAL SHOWING OF ALBERTO RUIZ'S BRANDSTUDIO ARTBOOKS and stuff!

i just peed a little too!

AWESUM !

possible see ya next week cheeks!

Urban Barbarian said...

Gotta get me one!!!

Howard Shum said...

Looks really cool, Sean!

Paul Adam said...

Lotta peeing going on in here. Nice stuff, dude. I'll be gettin' some o' dat.

El Snoozo said...

Like Kevin asked, if you're bring these to Seattle, then I'm gonna bring 25 bucks.

Gotta go shake down some ho's now, I guess...

Sean Galloway said...

thanx, everyone!

ok, who needs diapers up in this joint?

i will have them at the conventions for sure.

el snoozo- be sure to backslap.

LeSean Thomas said...

I'll be coppin' BOTH of course.

finally, cheeks goodness collected in coffe table formats!

yays!

see you next weekend?

Fabián Fucci said...

The book looks great. And the rest of your blog too!

Randy Siplon said...

DUDE, now I have to spend even more money! You are a character design machine. I look forward to purchasing these.

Jason Newkirk said...

looks awesome Ill be on the lookout at the Seattle con...

Sean Galloway said...

hahaha thanx, gang! i don't mean to make you spend your hard earned monies! but i do appreciate your love.

mos def, LeSean. I'll be seein ya there! it'll be good to see ya and your posse again.

Unknown said...

yo Cheeks! congrats on the new books. i gotta give you a call to order me some books! gotta support the homie.

AfroCrew said...

YO!!!
Amazing Job!!!
I i am just fan! :)
I want my sketchbook too!
The one with a lot of designs :)
Make me know when i wil be able to order one of this ^_^

YeaH BABY yeahh

Tcho ^_^

Anonymous said...

kZ3YSP Your blog is great. Articles is interesting!

Anonymous said...

ybI92K Wonderful blog.

Anonymous said...

Nice Article.

Anonymous said...

Magnific!

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

Please write anything else!

Anonymous said...

Good job!

Anonymous said...

Good job!

Anonymous said...

Good job!

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

za6VrY Thanks to author.

Anonymous said...

Magnific!