14 December 2009

SimsAnimals Africa

Heya, y'all. Hope ya had a good weekend! 


Over the weekend, I received my comp copies of a game I did the concepts for called Sims Animals Africa, which just came out recently.


Now, keep in mind, I don't draw animals that often, but I never turn down an opportunity to overcome fear to try out something new, but most importantly to work with really cool folks.


I'm excited cuz it's my first credited game, and it was fun as heck to work on. The crew over at EA Games was super nice, and oh so very talented. If you're into games you should check it out. It's fun for all ages. Christmas gift perhaps? I'm just sayin.... hahahaha










9 comments:

XAV said...

show us your animal drawings ! come on :D

rad sechrist said...

For someone who doesn't draw animals, those are pretty awesome!

arnie said...

please teach my alligator manners... the long list of secret gigs contiues.

Sean Galloway said...

thank you, Rad!

no secret gigs, Arnie. ;) Wink, nudge, nudge.. hahaha Just nice acquired work.

Rad.... dude... you're making this old fart blush. Thanks, bud!

Joshua Wysocki said...

zebra poopies!

Wayne B. Medina said...

HA! these are definitely clean mang, Ooo is that a fly attempting to pick up the poo? haha good stuff Sean!

Anonymous said...

i loved animating you drawings...

Anonymous said...

your ><

Sean Galloway said...

thank you again, guys!

Anonymous... don't make me play the guessing game! HAHAHAHA