15 December 2009

A mini Storm on the horizon....

What my Ichiban wants, my Ichiban gets. HAHAHA My hunny likes when I draw girls with long flowy hair, and she asked that one of the images I draw tonight be just that, so I figures what the heck, she deserves it. She does put up with me day in and day out, afterall. Imma surprise her by making it a screensaver for her phone. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... And thank you, everyone, for diggin my Ironlad pieces... you have to check out my pal Joshua Frost. Here's the quick key poses he drew of Ironlad walking! It's so awesome!

And here we have a Lil Webslinga... ok, so I was dared to keep going.... hahaha 
Hmmmm any requests?

Hope y'all digs more cutesie stuffs from I!

18 comments:

Pintér Márk said...

More Miniature Marvel :D
Who's the next one?
(Please,a little Hydro-man or Carnage :D)

Gerald de Dios said...

These are great! Pretty cool walk cycle keys Mr. Frost.

John Okimosh said...

THOR!!

Laura S. said...

Oh my god...
She's so cute! ^,^
Bellissima!!

Anonymous said...

You should really make her day (and mine ;)) by doing a Disney princess line-up.

Sean Galloway said...

thanks, y'all!

hmmmmm not that ain't a bad idea, Anonymous!

Xav said...

really fun !!!

Johnny B Animation said...

Nice key poses :) Can't wait to see it move.

Phoenix maybe?

guy ben said...

สุดยอดจริงๆ ดีไซน์น่ารักมากๆ ชอบอีกแล้ว
The excellent

GWhitehall said...

Im dying to see the brood in this style, old school xmen what

John Okimosh said...

Super-villains with sour faces.

technogreek said...

Requests? You gotta rock a Ben Grimm/Thing! :)

Good seeing you in LA bro!

Unknown said...

The mini-spidey is excellent ! Love it ! -^_^-

Gibson Quarter said...

Very nice dude...lots of great movement!

Cheers,
Gibson

Unknown said...

Very cool, I love the poses and shapes. Very appealing work.

R A B said...

MINI SPIDER SENSE GIVING ME MINI TINGLES IN MY MINI AREA!! TOO AWESOME!!

love the mini's mate, great job.

M said...

Mini green goblin!! :)

~ tOkKa said...

-->> ..hope the indy comic chibs could be considered. It's always easy to tackle the main stream kids.

But who ain't always game for some TMNTs or Udago Yojimbo Action - ..or even a chib villain.
Shredder ?? ??

Hmm.. -

~t