14 December 2009

Ironlad to the rescue

Get em', kid! Ahem.... sorry about dat, Ironlad.... *whispers "He hates when I call em' kid."* Go get em' Ironlad? Better? Now put your lil bee sting of a repulsor ray away, young'un. Uh.. hmmm, uh... yeah.... So while I was drawing more Ironman 2 sketchcards, I wanted to change it up a little and draw proportions differently from the rest of the cards I previously drew.... What I have to say to that is... take that proportions... you think Imma scurred of you? Hellz to the naw naw, aight? I'll push you around, and shape you anyway I wanna.... get that in your noggin, right now.



And here's a lil sheet, I drew on my Cintiq, of him prancing around in his different 'tudes.






Anyhoot... hope y'all digs!

13 comments:

Craig Phillips said...

too sweet! Very cool!

Pintér Márk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tyson Murphy said...

hahah your commentary made my day

Pintér Márk said...

This "Powerpuff"-style is funny for Iron Man :D
I love your drawings.
Great.Great.Great. :)

Oscar said...

Awesome looking!

TH3DEN said...

That is gold right there! :D I think a mark 1 version would be super sweet too!

Steve said...

Awwww! What a wittle cuite!

arnie said...

hey maybe you and skottie could do a cross over. X-babies vs. Baby avengers.. lol

peace out

Unknown said...

awesome!

Foom Spectacular said...

Cute designs man!!

XAV said...

so cute !

Anonymous said...

Do you really talk this way???

Sean Galloway said...

thank you, everyone!


sometimes, Anonymous...