24 March 2010

XOXO You Know You Love Me...

... Gossip Girl. hahaha You know you've watched an episode or 2 of it.

Here is the cover to my 2010 artbook; Cheeks:Freshly Squeezed.

The new artbook will be available at the 2010 San Diego Comicon. It'll be a hardback with 76 pages. There's a good mixture of new pieces I haven't posted and some stuff I've done this year. The price is TBD. Preorders will be available for those interested, and I'll give ya heads up when orders can be placed. :)

Hope y'all digs!

12 comments:

Fabian said...

Can´t wait, man! I won´t be going to San Diegoi will wait for the chance to pre-order. Looks beyond cool, Sean! :)

Carlos Sanchez said...

LOL!!! my wife was just talking about that show. I cant stand it.
but this book cover is awesome! I cant wait to see all the glorious goodies between those freshly squeezed cheeks...wait,uh...pages. ;)

Danny Araya said...

looks awesome man

Oskar Iglesias said...

Nice!
I can´t wait to get one.

Kuidate.

Unknown said...

Man thats incredible. I love the energy in each pose as well as the rythm in the line work. You really have quite the grasp for capturing motion. Keep the eye candy coming!

Paul Linsley said...

Sign me up, brotha! Needs me a new fix.

SKETCHYFORMS said...

I love it! The orientation of the book looks great as well! Can't Wait!

Ryan Summers said...

I've got my TBD ready and waiting for Comicon! Always a highlight of the show. Looking forward to the stuff you've held off from posting to the blog.

marta said...

URCA!!!!

Tibo3D said...

Really nice!

Patrick Kochakji said...

Lookin forward to the new book! You should bring some by Fox and visit for lunch. You got a lot of fans over here. Peace.

bannister said...

Cool ! I'll get one, but no SDCC for me this uear unfortunately. I'll see you another time Sean !