02 March 2010

Goku catchin cloud...

Been seeing a ton of cool Dragon Ball art this week. Always wanted to draw some fan art of the cartoon, so I was really inspired to finally do one of Goku. Who knows? I may possibly do more. :)

I love the older seasons of Dragon Ball. I felt the characters had a ton more charm and made me love them and want to know more.

I'm thinking I'd love to tackle some Ranma 1/2 next. Man, I love that series, too...... solid characters, and designs, and the charm, damn the charm!


Hope y'all digs!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

q cosa mas graciosa, jajajaj, esta chulisimo este goku

Pintér Márk said...

The BEST cartoon forever! I love it!!!!
Pls more DB-art ;)

Ciaran Lucas said...

gorgeous- creat expression, composition and colours. young goku to a T.

samacleod said...

so awesome. love it. I love ranma too, can't wait.

Unknown said...

Great! It's my favourite manga series by far!! I know it's Dragon Ball Z and not just Dragon Ball, but I hope we can see a Vegeta by Cheeks sometime ;)

superherolanding said...

cute

Aaron Ludwig said...

Plenty of charm in this piece too!

Pumpkid said...

Your great with color!
I could use some help on that. :/

Charlene Fleming said...

So much fun! I like the blur you used to make it look like a photo too.

Attractive Art Community (Big Sam) said...

it is imperative that you do more DB man!

Sean Galloway said...

thank you so much, everyone!
i love cowboy bebop, too, so that's to come in the future as well. :)

chloe said...

j'aime j'aime j'aime

ARMAND said...

:)
I AM FAN