22 June 2009

Preorders for Cheeks:UNCLENCHED is now AVAILABLE!!!!

On Wednesday I received comp copies of my new artbook, Cheeks:UNCLENCHED.

So today I went to acquire the shipping rates.

Online order info:

US:
-1 book: $30(book)+ $8.70(shipping) = $38.70
-2 books: $60(book)+ $11.95(shipping) = $71.95

Canada:
-1 book: $30(book)+ $6.97(shipping) = $36.97
-2 books: $60(book)+ $11.87(shipping) = $71.87

International:
-1 book: $30(book)+ $14.20(shipping) = $44.20
-2 books: $60(book)+ $22.80(shipping) = $82.80

Payment:
Payments can be made to cheeks_1974a@hotmail.com via paypal.

The book is scheduled to arrive by San Diego Comic-Con. Please take note that all preorders will be shipped after the con though.


For those who are just arriving to the party and wanna know more about Cheeks:UNCLENCHED please click on the link to learn more about it.

Lastly, I have EXCITING news I can't announce just yet about other things that I will be releasing at this year's Comic-Con. Stay tuned and all will be revealed!!!!



Hope y'all digs!!!

8 comments:

Tooninator said...

Hope to swing by your booth in San Diego and pick this up

Draw Monkey said...

Hey Cheeks. I was just about to order your book when I noticed something about your prices. Why is it that it's cheaper to ship to Canada then it is to ship within the US. Not that I mind, living in Ottawa. I just want to make sure the right prices are posted.

Cheers Cheeks,
Ren

Sean Galloway said...

Thank you, Toonimator!

HAHA thanks for looking out, Ren,
but first class to Canada was a good rate I chose (first class)

for the states it's a different rate because it's priority mail.

i hope that clears it up. :)

Draw Monkey said...

Works for me.

Can't wait to see it in my hands :D

Mr. Scribbles said...

SWEET! I'll be dropping by to pick up a copy at Comicon.

Draw Monkey said...

I openned a paypal accout to get your book and stuff went wishy washy so I don't know if the payement actually got to you. Would you be able to confirm that one for me please.

Thanks and sorry about the confusion.

Cheers,
Ren

Sean Galloway said...

Hi, Ren- Thank you very much for doing so to purchase one. I checked just now. I don't see it there, yet. Perhaps it needs a little more time to confirm, your information? We can check again in a few days to see if it went through, ok?

Draw Monkey said...

If it hasn't gone through come Friday, maybe send me a word at renedaigle@live.com if that's coo' with yoo'.

Cheers and thanks,
Ren