13 June 2009

Cheeks:UNCLENCHED specifics and pre-order info

HEYYYYYYYYYY HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, dudes and dudettes!

Weekend going ok?

According to my schedule, my new artbook, Cheeks:Unclenched should be in my possession the 2nd or 3rd week of July.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned the specifics of the book yet, but here goes if I haven't.

It's:

- 92 pages

- hardback with a wraparound cover (cover will have uv spotting, and endpapers on the insides of the covers).

- it's contents will have character designs, sequentials, pin-ups, cover work, sketches and more!

- the book will be going for $30.

Online order info:

US:
-1 book: $30(book)+ $8.70(shipping) = $38.70
-2 books: $60(book)+ $11.95(shipping) = $71.95

Canada:
-1 book: $30(book)+ $6.97(shipping) = $36.97
-2 books: $60(book)+ $11.87(shipping) = $71.87

International:
-1 book: $30(book)+ $14.20(shipping) = $44.20
-2 books: $60(book)+ $22.80(shipping) = $82.80

Payment:
Payments can be made to cheeks_1974a@hotmail.com via paypal.

The book is scheduled to arrive by San Diego Comic-Con. Please take note that all preorders will be shipped after the con though.


Here's the cover of the book:




While I'm on the topic of artbooks...I've planned out my 2010 artbook this past week.

I'll be doing something different with it. The images won't be shown online, until the book is complete. Once it is done I'll share with ya 3-5 pages and the cover. :) I think this one will be really fun because it won't have any work related stuff in it. Just gonna cut loose, and focus more on full pin-ups, and possible short stories.


Past artbooks:

Thank you, folks for asking if I have past books still available. I may at some point down the line do a reprint for both of my 2007 books "Grab Yo'self A Handful of Cheeks"

There is a small quantity of my 2008 artbook, "Spread the Cheeks" still available.

If you'd like to order them online you can do so Here


And on that note GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAKERS!

6 comments:

Ken Christiansen said...

Are you going to have some with you at Comic Con?

crithon said...

WOW! That's so exciting, can't wait to see it in person

Renato .S. said...

hey!! great arts and great sculptues!! your style is vry funny and good to look at =D my congratiolations (please will go to my blog =D)

Tom said...

GOOOOOOOO LAKEEEEEEEEERS!!!!!!

~ tOkKa said...

-->> SAVE'n up for this one too !!

Hoo baby !!

Draw Monkey said...

I take it your first books are out of print for good. Too bad, those are the only ones I don't have.

Can't wait for the next one and what your crazeh mind comes up for the following.

Cheers.