29 January 2010

Worlds Finest W.I.P.

So my pal, Bob Strang, hit me up yesterday and asked... "Yo, not sure if ya got my message, but you wanna colab?" HAHAHA Bob is one of those artists that is super nice, insanely good at what he does, VERY humble about it, and makes ya hate yourself, and wanna push yourself to the next level all rolled up into one!

Ya see, Bob is one of my all time favorite artists. The flair in his work will have you drooling and on the benge til the next masterpiece he decides to share with us.

*shakes fist full of pulled out hair* Curse you, Bob-O! Curse you, I says!

Soooooooooooooo I fell outta my chair, and of course replied... using a mild tone mind you... "HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLZ yeah!"

So after bouncing around ideas I sketched this up....

Can you guess who's doing which side? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?



Hope y'all digs!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG so excited! You guys are my favourite artist!!!

Paul Linsley said...

This guy is awesome! Thanks for sharing the link, man!

Wayne Porter said...

looking forward to this man...nice work!

I just moved to LA from Chicago about 3 months ago for a gig in Santa Monica. I have a lot to learn still, and our styles are really different, but if you have the chance to view my website, I would love to get feedback from ya. I have all your books so far and I am excited for the next release. Peace.

www.waynecandraw.com

Andy Mac said...

yeah man, like where this is going, very dynamic. Keep us updated :D

Wayne B. Medina said...

dang man this is gonna be good, straight up!

Foom Spectacular said...

Brillant!!

Justin Rodrigues said...

Haha can't wait to see the finished product man . This is going to be good...

theFranchize said...

hold-up... u r both working on a world's finest piece? when this is done my eyes r gonna explode! can't wait!

Anonymous said...

when will this be done!???