04 January 2010

My cover to my 2010 artbook W.I.P.

Wanted to share with ya the work in progress of what I'm doing for my cover to my 2010 artbook. The thought behind it is to hang in there, chase your dreams, conquer your goals, and to take that rough road to keep that inspiration alive no matter how difficult it is.

This is the front cover. The final will be a wrap around cover. I'll keep you all in the loop as I take you through the stages to final. You're in for a treat, I hope. :P If you're not familiar with the characters on the surface area... then shame on you. It's my Bastion's 7 characters, but in chibi form! HAHAHA

Remember the deadline for the contest to name my new 2010 book is coming up VERY soon. Click on the link to check out the other spot I'm holding the cover name contest.



Hope y'all digs!

11 comments:

Doris' said...

Looks great! Looking forward to the finished product.

Unknown said...

absolutely luvin' the chibis!

Peter Oedekoven said...

Dig it!
A fan from overseas!

jriggity said...

Chasin that inspiration.....lands me right here every week man!

Thanks.....

jriggity

Fabian said...

This is looking great Cheeks, can´t wait to see the final version! :)

bRYEnd_of_the_schtick said...

(^ fun name for that specific picture:
>>>>> PO1NT of KN0WN returns <<<<<

pbcbstudios said...

looking forward to it!

Kyri Kyprianou said...

Cool, good luck with it! I have one of your sketchbooks, it was great! Very inspirational

Lee Townsend said...

Nice work looking great Sean!just found your'e Blog via J.Scott Campbells, and realized you did the cover for The Family Dynamic #3which I inked some interior pages for, please feel free to check out my Blogs, the FD pages are up on my inking website, inking.com.

WagnerCG said...

Can I post a suggestion here?

Cheeks Cheeks Bang Bang!

RAWLS said...

Yo Sean, you ever see this guys art? Looks kinda familiar to me.

http://pixelatedgeek.com/2009/11/aot-jeremy-m-jack/