27 January 2010

New toy on the horizon?

You decide! hahaha

Howdy-doooooo, gang! How goes it? Week going superb? Creating? Creating? Creating? I hope so!


I've posted 2 characters of mine from my Bastion's 7 property over on the Patch Together site.

They are:
Kuta (This version of Kuta will be differnt than the current one selling)
Cheeks:UNCLENCHED cover by `cheeks-74 on deviantART at this and Flicker
Ghost Rider... by `cheeks-74 on deviantART at

If you'd like to see these get made and sold for a reasonable price to scoop up for you and some of your pals, then you can vote on them.

Voting is held at the following links:
http://www.patchtogether.com/designs/designs/view/id/2750
http://www.patchtogether.com/designs/designs/view/id/2749

Thanks, gang, and gangettes!!

2 comments:

jriggity said...

VOTED!!

You got the WIN easy man!

cant wait to get mine.....

jriggity

Haylee said...

I voted for both, since I would love to my new vinyl collection. :>

Hope you're doing well, Sean!