05 June 2007

Heroes Con table info

Just got word today that tables were assigned. Joe Pekar 813, Jonboy Meyers 814, Sean Galloway 815. We'll be making faces, and throwing stuff at our bud, Alberto Ruiz, who'll be camped out across from us, while he sits snug at his booth. :) All of us will have our sketchbooks to sell as well as prints. My good bud, Joey Mason, will be sitting next to me, and he'll have his sketchbooks, and prints to sell, too.

Alberto will have most of the Brand Studio books there to sell, but Joe Pekar, and I will have ours at our tables, so we can get up close and personal with you all. :)

Hope to see ya all in Charolette this month!

11 comments:

COMIKXGUY said...

don't be too hard on alberto cheeks, he worn out making all those awesome books! :)

Process Junkie said...

Heh, heh! Go easy on the old man!

I got the booth way after you got your table but you're more than welcome to stay with us. Can't wait to hang out again!

Neil said...

Ahh, great. One-stop shopping.

Will you guys be fighting over the customers? I can see it now.... "Buy my book!" "No, buy mine!" "Damn it Joe, this is my sale!" (scuffle scuffle) He he.

See you in 10 days.

BrianMORANTE said...

I'll see you there, dude.

JIMMY said...

amazing work!

Anonymous said...

Love your art Cheeks!!! Go to my blog!!!
www.elementalbox.blogspot.com
Leave comments!!!... I'm in need!!

I was wondering what those pictures are with the BIG number 8 in the top left are. If those are character sheets of a comic, THAT BOOK LOOKS AWESOME!!!
BLOG...
www.elementalbox.blogspot.com

dustin nguyen said...

so i guess all the cool people are going to Heroes con instead of Philly huh? :(

Anonymous said...

HEY MY NAME IS DAN!!! LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! YOU HAVE A LINK THAT LEADS TO STEVE-O'S BLOG. IS THIS STEVE-O THE SAME STEVE-O FROM JACKASS??? IF IT IS THAT WOULD BE COOL!!! VISIT MY BLOG AND LEAVE SOME COMMENTS!!! AGAIN, LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! AND YOUR ART WORK. LOVE IT!!!

www.pencil-pad.blogspot.com

Mathieu Reynès said...

I've just received your two artbooks. Fantastic works !

Peter said...

hey man, your work is tops! Clean fresh and everything, keep up the hard work. I was wondering if you ever do vector work? Your characters are clean enough but photoshop may just be quicker. Thanks and rock on!

Anonymous said...

Pleasure to have met you at the Charlotte Convention Sunday, Mr. Cheeks! Keep up the good work and look forward to the series in 2008. Here is the info on the "Theme Song" I shared with you. Please check it out and hit me back.

SONG: Arachnid
Location:
http://www.myspace.com/djmadgenius