07 April 2009

Brain Freeze and my 2009 artbook title contest winner

For this line-up of DC characters I wanted to keep the lines loose, as well as the coloring.




Aight y'izall ready for more important news?!!!!!


Firstly, thank you all for participating in the my contest. I think I busted a rib or 3 going over your suggested titles.


It was very tough to narrow it down just to these.

SO the new title for my 2009's artbook is..... drum roll please!

Cheeks: Unclenched

I chose Charco to be the winner because I felt he kept it simple, straight, to the point, and clever with the double entendre.


Like I promised... there's a surprise, a twist, or what have you.

Although Charco will get 2 books... I am also honoring the next 2 runner ups with a copy each. You have the option of choosing between my current 2008 "Spread the Cheeks" The art of Sean Galloway, or the 2009 Artbook "Cheeks: Unclenched" (which will be out in July).

The 2 runner ups are:

Runner up 1)Zhinzia- Cheeks: Stare into them.

Runner up 2) pumml-Cheeks: Crammed

Winner and runner ups, please hit me up with a note for more details.


Thank you, everyone for making this super fun!

Who luffs ya? I luffs ya. Big times.

Hope y'all digs!

25 comments:

Randy Siplon said...

Your stuff rocks, bro. It is so different than the kind of stuff I do, and SO fresh & unique. Good game!

ingrid said...

Hé hé hé! But you made you as super man ^^ hé hé!

shane oakley said...

lovely lines/shapes, and i'm especially drawn to the demented expression of MR.FREEZE.

SalBa Combé said...

Hi sean.
Your stuff is awesome!! I like your nitgtwing, he looks like a fresh face kid.
See you

dlack said...

Yeah! That's my new favorite Nightwing design.

Thomas Fummo said...

*brain explodes*

best...
Batman...
ever.

Jon McNally said...

So nice, sir. I loves me some DC heroes.

Joshua Wysocki said...

thats an amazing mr freeze and batman!

Unknown said...

jejeje, como molan, pero mi favorito es nightwing, chulisimos los diseños

RAWLS said...

Nice work my friend!!

Shawn Escott said...

Very funny :)

damon said...

love the Mr freeze

Unknown said...

Hey Sean, are you going to be at Comic Con? ^_^

Kelley said...

Aww, I love the winner's choice indeed.

Sam Ee said...

Awesome. When is the new book expected to drop?

I found out about your work through Spectacular Spider-Man. Total fan of your stuff!

Sandra Khoo said...

Awesome!Didn't win but everyone gave some real good ideas for your catch title. And I really do want to go for this year's SDCC seeing as a lot of my friends will be going and would really love to hang out with you and everyone there I meant to pay a visit. Am hoping some miracle will sponsor my trip there.

Nacho Moli said...

Your art is absolutely awesome!!

Amanda said...

Batman's got huuuge calfs, omg! :O

Your book titles continue to amuse me :)

Ty Carter said...

Beautiful work!!!!!

~ tOkKa said...

-->> .. Kirby'd be proud !!

400lb Ninja said...

Awesome bro can wait to cop the new hotness

D

Anonymous said...

Too bad DC doesn't try to use your character designs... Especially for a batman dtv. Why didn't you draw joker or lex luthor? Would love to see your rendition of them!

Chris Battle said...

I could look at these line-ups all day!

Raul Avila said...

la influencia de la animacion le da buena estructura a las figuras

saludos raúl

Unknown said...

Awesome line up. Solid work.