09 October 2007

U still talkin, Punk?

I couldn't resist another pass with Lion-O, and possibly the other members of the Thundercats. :)
For this version I wanted to incorporate a bit more homage into the clothing from the his original 80's design, but just a bit. hahaha :P

On a different note:
Last night, I watched the new anime movie that came out recently called Tekkonkinkreet. I was blown away by the style they brought to it in the art, and the story. I didn't want it to end, but sadly enough it did, so in order to get over those blues I'll have to punish myself and watch it again,and again, and again!!!!!





Hope y'all digs!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, nice Sean!!!

Tim Bye said...

Great work as always! Fabulous

Tom said...

Love this drawing, though it doesn't feel like Lion-o to me. Awesome character design though, as usual.

RAWLS said...

Haha...thats great man...I love yer thundercats designs!!

T' said...

"Tekkonkinkreet" is probably my favorite anime ever. Great art, really good and sparing use of CG and a wonderful story as well. Good choice!

I think the feet are my favorite part of this Lion-O.

RAPOSO said...

Amazing Lion!!!

Vencys_lao said...

Hi, Sean!!

I dont like of the hair! I like more one another Lion that you made! But this is cool too!

See ya

Now Playing said...

Whoa...yeah that'll take a bit to get use to!

Dustin Foust said...

Cool stuff Sean. I really like the sports stuff you did.

messytimbo said...

i just recently watch Tekkonkinkreet as well. if you like it you should read the comic. i really loved the visuals in the film but the comic art is amazing as well, it's really 90's punk style. and the story is better than the film (though it's almost the same) some parts in the film are under developed. it's just had a u.s release as 1 whole book. if you don't have it already i highly recommed it.

p.s i love the design

JIMMY said...

the 4C STUDIO and Koji Morimoto are awesome,the technic are perfect, originality and much art, animation is a concept that far ahead of us, at least that's my opinion ...

sorry for my english....

Amanda said...

This guy is so cool; I'm loving his hands and feet 8)