01 March 2007

i ride, u ride, we ride

I have a booth number for those who're coming to the San Fransisco Wondercon this weekend, and have the time to stop by and say howdy to Joe Pekar, Alberto Ruiz, and myself. Our booth is D20.

:) Have a safe flight, or car trip folks! Play a lot of road games if you're driving. ;) Spud is particularly my fav, it's when you punch whomever when you see those Volkswagon Beetle cars. :P

don't front. i see you standing there waiting for that public limo.

i've decided to try my hand at a gallery exhibit with over-sized prints sometime this year. The theme will be about people all around us that we come in contact with on a daily basis. No 'superheroes'.

Some pieces will remain rough, and some will be polished, or all cleaned up or something like that. haha

hope y'all digs!

14 comments:

COMIKXGUY said...

ya know i do cheeks

1:01 in da morn ? glad i'm not da only one up at this time :)

goin' to wizworld cheeks?

i might be there

Anonymous said...

your draws are awsome!!!!!! i like your style!!!! very good!!!(sorry i don't have words enough....my english is.....poor!!!!!! enybody 's perfect..

Toyebot said...

suweet sketch!

Tom said...

Very cool sketch. A gallery show? That sounds awesome.

Urban Barbarian said...

Enjoy!

Leonel Castellani said...

This sketch looks awesome Sean. I love your characters.

Jackson Dryden said...

It was a pleasure to meet you at Wondercon on Sunday. Let me know if you have sketchbooks available. Hope all is well.

kory said...

Hey Sean,
That batman I picked up on Sunday looks sweet at my desk in my "gallery of glorious art makers comic stylings"
Thanks and stay cool.

Kory

Nikki Lukas Longfish said...

It was awesome seeing you at Wondercon. Thanks for the very last book and the sketch of batman. I hope you got to enjoy SF a bit before heading back to SD.

kaNO! said...

LOL I like money bouncing the ball behind his legs, a lil hard to make out, but I got it.

Charles said...

Very cool-- i'm always diggin' your works. You really can lay down those shades.

13toon's said...

love your work Mr. Galloway your style is smooth and clean and you colors are alway a perfect match together.i love how they have a lot of life to them and the bit touch of graffiti flavor.Well cant wait for the next sketchbook to come out i have the first 2 and there great well bye 4 now.


P.s. check out my blog 13toons.blogspot.com when you can,if you have any tip for me please throw them out there.thank you again.

M said...

Such a cool drawing. I love your line work.

M said...

Such a cool drawing. I love your line work.