06 July 2006

San Diego ComicCon info

Alrighty, gang. Here's the table info for my buddy, Ryan Benjamin and I. We'll be at the San Diego ComicCon in Artist's Alley at table FF-15 throughout the whole weekend. Hope to see y'all there!
------



The cover to this year's sketchbook. It's going for $20 full color, and black and whites are $10

Some people were getting confused as this being last year's. Last year's was this cover

The prints I'll be selling are:











Each print rates are as follows; 11x17 $10 and 8.5 x11 $5

HOPE TO SEE Y'ALL THERE!

10 comments:

Frasier Olivier said...

j'adore ton travail...c'est vraiment excellent.Bravo...je suis fan.

cristian said...

It would be nice to be there, Sean! I hope one of my illussions to come true: travelling to the USA. And if I had the occassion, go to Comic Con in San Diego...for sure!
Well, anyway, good luck, have fun and enjoy the magic of comics, cartoons and drawings world ;)

Tom said...

Sean, how can I buy a color version of your latest sketchbook if I can't attend the con?

Sean Galloway said...

thank you, y'all!

tom, i have paypal set up. for shiiping and handling for the sketchbook please include $4 to the cost of the sketchbook. thank you for your interest!

Tom said...

cool, where exactly do I send it to on via paypal?

thanks

Sean Galloway said...

tom, my paypal account is cheeks_1974a@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Maravilhoso! Sem comentários. Your drawing is very beautifull. A grate artist.

Please my sory, but my english is very terrible, pardon me.

And Visit my Blog http://kenvosfala.blogspot.com

Ryan Summers said...

I'm so psyched you picked the Alex Toth/Herculoids image to make a print out of! I'll be picking that one up in San Diego. Cool to hear you're sharing space with Ryan Benjamin: Phantom Guard was one of my favorite books back in the day!

IamOSI said...

your work rocks bro. ill be sure to come by your table and pick up a few things.

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »