25 July 2006

LowOrbit anthology wraparound cover


Heya, Gang, here's the wraparound cover to our first issue of LowOrbit. It's an anthology that Image Comics is publishing, and it will hit a rack near you in November 2006. Thanx to everyone for showing interest in our project. The first issue will have Alina Urusov, Nick Bradshaw, Mark Smith/Kevin Dalton, Michael Woods/Allison Strom, JonBoy Meyers, Ryan Odagawa, and myself. There will be 7 stories, and over a whopping 64 pages! We hope you'll give it a look.

Hope y'all digs! LowOrbit anthology wraparound cover:


Sexy lines:Alina
Colors: Sean 'Cheeks' Galloway

8 comments:

Alan said...

Sweet! Take my money away Image!!!

Tom said...

Looks awesome! Not sure if you're going to check the comments on your last popst, so I will repeat myself here...

I sent you a paypal payment for your 2006 sketchbook. Check your account, let me know that it's all good and the transaction is sound. Thanks! I can't wait to see the book.

Tyler (characters N' sketches) said...

by the way, looks great cheeks!!!

Andy Jewett said...

the logo looks good man... can't wait to pick this up. word.

Jason C said...

Incredible blog.. Love the old school cartoon re-designs from a while back.. awesome..

Marshall Bock said...

Impeccable as always, Cheeks. Great stuff, top to bottom. Can't wait to see more.

orionlesc said...

I like a lot your drawings and your colors

GhettoFab said...

me digs much!