13 June 2008

Mr. Mcgee, Don't Make Me Angry.

San Diego Comic Con is right around the corner... you coming?

I've been attending Comicon for years. However, like myself, I think it'll be some of my buds, Mark Irwin, Jonboy Meyers, Dan Panosian's, first time of actually having a booth space at Comicon. We'll be sharing a booth, and we're very, very, very excited. I'll keep you all updated as time gets nearer and we have more info about the location of where we're poppin a squat at.


I believe some of us, if not all of us, will have banners behind us, so here's my 2 that I'll have. They both are 2ft x 7ft, so I hope it's big enough to see. :) I know Jonboy has got his banner in, and it looks SWEET!



I have my books at the printers, and I should have it by San Diego Comicon. The book is hardback, 76 pages, and all landscaped. I printed a run of 2000 copies and they'll be selling for $25 each. Just like the last batch of books, I'm drawing head sketches in them. There's a great deal of stuff I didn't post in them. There's some design stuff, and some rough sequential layout, and etc.

Welp, that's about it for now. Thank you, gang for your patience, and support. It means the world to me.

Much love-

Sean

26 comments:

Joe Karg said...

I can't wait to see your new book and get a head sketch in it. I'll track you down for sure. 76 pages is huge man! Big ups.

Peace,
Joe

Anonymous said...

You sitting anywhere close to Alberto?

If you don't mind, Who is your printer? Where are you printing banners?

I would like to plan for next year. Thx.

www.chadtownsend.com

Raghu G said...

your drawings are excellent !.

aris said...

Cheeks is the man. Keep grinding. Your a master.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I will be picking the book up. Now I have to kick around which head sketch.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Thanks

Shannon

Alex Deligiannis said...

Go ahead and change that to 1,999 available, cuz I've got dibs on one. Props, man, congrats! Can't wait to pick it up. I'll be at Booth 1034 if you're in that vicinity.

TH3DEN said...

aww i can't go to the comic con. any other way i can get my grubby hands on your books :D???? on another note, awesome sketches on those banners :D.

Anonymous said...

^ Yes please! We'd like to know how to get your books in some other way!

Luis Gadea said...

im looking for the books.. hope I can buy them all together

Anonymous said...

Got my 25, for sure that's a steal in my book I would pay way more... oh wait, damn it I shouldn't have typed that. What I meant to say was, "A little pricey but I'll make an exception for your quality of work."

Saskia said...

Aah ;_; Don´t hate me, but this Spiderman is just incredible cute T_T *hugs*

Michael Chuah (a.k.a C2V) said...

your work is FXXking amazing, been seeing your work in devianart~

hope to see more of the excellent works~

Omar "OX" Rodriguez said...

truly inspiring

COMIKXGUY said...

i'll be there dude :)


yo draw up some silver hawks

so this is vol.3 from alberto?

Unknown said...

AWESOME works as always!! Will drop by visit you all at Comic Con!! :)

R A B said...

yo! i second the 'how can i get my hands on the new book without going to the con' petition :) mail order gonna be happnin? i need to complete my cheeks book collection!

hope there's some thundercats in there!

James said...

Cool! I'll see you at the Con!!!

Mastro Alberto Pagliaro said...

incredible!!
sei bravissimo!
ciao to florence

Nahuel Sagárnaga said...

fuck! you are so good!!

Angel with a crooked halo said...

Can't make the con- please tell me that there is a way to get the new book?! I love sharing the one that I have with my 4 year old nephew when we watch Spidey!!

Anonymous said...

I think Spidermans hand that is behind his back is wrong. How did he get his thumb to point towards his back?

Awesome otherwise :)

Luky said...

great job i love it!

Anonymous said...

:)

Mike Frenette said...

pretty crazy stuff there man, it looks awesome.

Paul Lacolley said...

your design is really awesome!!!! i like it !! great great !

Ben Lane said...

I can't make it to the con, but I'll definitely get a friend to pick up a copy for me. Great stuff.